● Awarded a fully funded fellowship by The DO School for ‘The Connection Challenge’ working on social impact business. We worked with Messe Berlin, to create a fluid information architecture system for their business in trade fairs.
● Communications and Programmes Manager at The Rasaja Foundation since 2014.
● Won the ‘Best Stage Design’ for ‘Still & Still Moving’ at the Mahindra Excellence in Theatre Award,2015.
● Member and Stage designer for the Tadpole Repertory, Delhi.
● Designed ‘Jazz in India’ exhibition held at India International Centre, November 2014.
● Developing a research project on learning spaces, with hands on workshop modules with children and teachers on reducing, reusing and recycling. Presently developing a space for workshops and children’s performances.
● Art director for Tandanu New music video album for the Indian Ocean Band.
● Stage curator; part of a bigger team for Bacardi NH7 Music Festival in 2013, Pune.
● Curation for Vijay Kowshik’s latest Exhibition, ‘Syntactics in Glass’.
● Created Royal Enfield Cafe in Delhi, Pune & Bangalore as part of NH7 2012.
● Created an installation out of junk for a NH7 2011 & 2012 music festival running on cycle dynamos.
● Worked at ZED (Eco.Bcil) as a Communication Designer & Outreach Coordinator (part of the team to setup the new www.zed.in website along with the zed blog and other social media activities).
● Worked with Maya Krishna Rao on several theatre productions in Delhi.
● Worked on the pitch for the India Pavilion, World Expo, 2012.
● Worked on six ad campaigns as a production designer in four months, and working on independent documentary films for four months all in and around Bombay, managing teams on various levels.
● Worked as the chief designer for the Fiat and Tata auto show 2008, managed a team of 100 people.
● Worked on freelance projects with event companies for organisation and curation of music related events (small gigs).
● Graduated from National Institute of Design with a diploma in ‘Exhibition and Spatial Design’ in 2009.
● 2016-ongoing: Entrepreneurship for Good Fellowship with The DO School, Berlin.
● 2004-2009: Graduate Diploma Programme in Design for Exhibition and Spatial Design, National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
● 2000-2004: Higher studies completed at The Mother’s International School, New Delhi
● 1990-2004: Schooling at free-progress Mirambika School, New Delhi
● Proficiency in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office, Sketchup Pro, Balsamic Mockups, and a few content-mapping softwares.
● Ability to learn new software as the project needs and demands.
OTHER INTERESTS AND SKILLS
● Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Hindi and English.
● Learnt one semester of Japanese conversation and culture at The Japan Foundation, New Delhi.
● Learnt french and german at the school level.
● Swimming, cycling and skiing enthusiast.
● Working with textiles (baatik, tye’n’dye and fine bengal embroidery) for Vaibhavi – label, run by Maneesha Kowshik.
● Glass workshops and installations with Glass Artist Vijay Kowshik.
● Travel photography and illustrations on the road.
● Workshops related to creating with junk materials.
● Graphic Design and illustration work for start-ups and friends in the form of online mailers, logo design, posters, t-shirt designs.